Two vacation rental homes on the shores of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala - near Panajchel.
Perfect for family vacations or long term stays.
- 2 bedrooms
- Master with queen bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Sofas in living area
- 2000 square feet of living space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size refrigerator
- Stove & Oven
- Crockery, glassware, and all paper goods
- Open dining and living area with balconies
- Modern bathrooms with shower and tub
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- Washer/dryer and iron
- TV and cable in the main living area
- Large outdoor lounge area with fireplace and seating to accomodate 10
- Timber burning sauna
- Hot Jacuzzi
- Private access to beach and dock
- Eco friendly materials and low energy lighting
- Solar heating and water system
- Fully decorated and furnished with towels, sheets, blankets, etc.
- 4 balcony terraces with seating/lounges and tables
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- 20 foot high vaulted ceilings
- Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors
“It will be easy to find comfort and escape at Villas Km5.”
Perfectly nestled on the hillside of Lake Atitlan, Villas Km5 allows for full escape, peace, and privacy. The property offers panoramic views of the neighboring villages and the lake's three magnificent volcanoes: Atitlan, Toliman & San Pedro. Located in one of the most desirable sections of the lake, Villas Km5 sits between the villages of Santa Catarina Palopo and Panajachel, or “Pana” as the locals call it. (more)
Pana is one of the larger towns on the lake with so much to do and see. Eat at one of the many quality restaurants to taste the local fare, explore the local fruit, vegetable, and flower markets, and watch Mayan woman create beautiful woven textiles in the marketplace. With easy access to the lake, you can enjoy scenic boat ride tours to any of the 14 indigenous villages around the lake, or simply relax and take a dip in the fresh blue water.
For the more adventurous type, zip-line through the green trees on the mountainside, walk up to the local waterfall for breathtaking views, or venture further on a hike up to the volcanic peaks. Just about an hour away from the lake, you can take tours of Guatemalan coffee plantations or explore the old city architecture in Antigua.
End your days with a drink at one of the many hotels, local bars, or relax at Villas Km5 and watch the sunset through the peaks of the surrounding volcanoes. Villas Km5 is just 2 hours and 30 minutes by taxi or bus from the international airport in Guatemala City, and just 20 minutes away by helicopter.