Two Large Rental Properties to Choose From
Each Spacious Villa Includes the Following Modern Amenities:
2 Bedrooms: (per villa)
- • Master with queen bed
- • Second bedroom with two single beds
- • Sleeps 4 comfortably
Fully Equipped Kitchen: (per villa)
- • Full size refrigerator
- • Stove & Oven
- • Microwave
- • Crockery, glassware, and all paper goods
- • Open dining and living area with balconies
Living Area: (per villa)
- • 2 sofas
- • 2000 square feet of living space
- • Fully decorated in local art and textiles
- • High ceilings with exposed dark wood beams
- • Indoor fireplace
Amenities: (per villa)
- • Modern bathrooms with shower and tub
- • Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- • Washer/dryer and iron
- • Wi-Fi
- • TV and cable in the main living area
- • Large outdoor lounge area with fireplace and seating for 10
- • Wood burning sauna and hot jacuzzi (shared)
- • Private access to beach and dock
Extra Details: (per villa)
- • Eco friendly materials and low energy lighting
- • Solar heating and water system
- • Fully decorated and furnished with towels, sheets, blankets, etc.
- • 4 balcony terraces with seating/lounges and tables
- • Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- • 20 foot high vaulted ceilings
- • Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors
Adventurous, Restful, Active, Romantic, or Family – Whichever type of break you choose to take in Guatemala, Villas Km5 is the perfect place to stay…
Equidistant between the picturesque village of Santa Caterina and the lively town of Panajachel, the two properties of Villas Km5 are a haven of tranquility and beauty. With magnificent views of Lake Atitlan from all rooms, each villa consists of a huge living area, well-equipped kitchen, and multiple large covered balconies with open fireplaces. On the lower floor, the two bedrooms each have their own bathroom and balconies. The outdoor living space offers a great place for relaxation to enjoy the picturesque scenery of the lake. A large covered lounge area has two oversized sofas complete with a fireplace – a perfect place to relax and have a drink or a meal.
Clotilde C – Paris, France – 05/21/2014 Great Property – Amazing Views –
Jane Y – 05/15/2014 Luxurious Tranquility –
Perfectly nestled on the hillside of Lake Atitlan, Villas Km5 allows for full escape, peace, and privacy…
The property offers panoramic views of the neighboring villages and the lake’s three magnificent volcanoes: Atitlan, Toliman & San Pedro. Located in one of the most desirable sections of the lake, Villas Km5 sits between the villages of Santa Catarina Palopo and Panajachel, or “Pana” as the locals call it. Just a few minutes to the Pana dock, you can charter private boats to take you to the numerous villages surrounding the lake. Villas Km5 is just 2 hours and 30 minutes by taxi or bus from the international airport in Guatemala City, and just 20 minutes away by helicopter… Read More
Pana is one of the larger towns on the lake with so much to do and see. Eat at one of the many quality restaurants to taste the local fare, explore the local fruit, vegetable, and flower markets, and watch Mayan woman create beautiful woven textiles in the marketplace. With easy access to the lake, you can enjoy scenic boat ride tours to any of the 14 indigenous villages around the lake, or simply relax and take a dip in the fresh blue water.
For the more adventurous type, zip-line through the green trees on the mountainside, walk up to the local waterfall for breathtaking views, or venture further on a hike up to the volcanic peaks. Just about an hour away from the lake, you can take tours of Guatemalan coffee plantations or explore the old city architecture in Antigua.
End your days with a drink at one of the many hotels, local bars, or relax at Villas Km5 and watch the sunset through the peaks of the surrounding volcanoes.
The main street is full of little shops and artisans all the way down to the lake shore.
If you travel above the village, you can see an array of onion fields, corn plantations, and fields of flowers. It’s a truly beautiful place and the views of the lake are amazing!